Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Seen any good movies lately?

I am normally not a movie goer, I think the money they want to see a movie now a days is ridiculous. $10.75, for a movie, can you believe it? Forget it if you want some popcorn and a drink. But anyway, I did go to the movies, I saw Sex in the City and a few days later I saw The Happening. Sex in the City was ok, that is if you watched the series. It sort of brought a happy ending to the series. The happening was a disappointment, the movie wasn't that bad, it was just the story behind it that was stupid. Anyway, it was a change of pace and I got to spend some time with old friends. So, I have some new layouts to show. The first one "Sisters" are my two daughters. The pictures were taken over memorial day weekend when my youngest (16) went to visit my oldest (38). I really like the way this one turned out. The second one is my daughter Kelly with her best friend. They told me that they were going to go to "the hippy shop" in Jersey. I thought that they were calling it that as it had hippy like clothing in it. But that is the actual name of the shop. It had lots of 60 style clothing and odds and ends in it. Lots and lots of tye-dye stuff. And of couse my daughter takes right after me and took plenty of pictures. The last two layouts I made for my daughter. Her father passed away when she was only 11 years old.




Sisters
Credits: Ninis Garden by Sweet Made

Hippy Shop
Credits: Ninis Garden by Sweet Made

Bill
Credits: My Dad The kit, by Sweet Made


Fun Days with Dad
Credits: My Dad the kit, by Sweet Made

Well, that all folks, see ya soon!

No comments: