Sunday, June 22, 2008

New York

Friday I went to New York City for the first time since I had retired almost a year and a half ago. I really didn't want to go but they were having a luncheon for Annie, one of my former coworkers. She is retiring in August and I felt it was only right to go and wish her well. I had a very nice time at the luncheon and then went back to the office to see some other former co-workers. Actually some were more than just co-workers, they are friends. I got lots of hugs and kisses and was told how much I have been missed. Everyone oohed and aahed and said how relaxed I looked. So it was very nice seeing them and I am glad I went. I have a few more layouts to show, these are for the baby book I am making of my first Granddaughter.


Mommy & Me
Credits: First Friends by Cathy Cher of SAS

Listening
Credits: First Friends by Cathy Cher of SAS

1 comment:

patchas said...

These are just darling. I love the little cartoon figures. Cute kits and great LOs.