Sunday, June 8, 2008

Heat Wave

Oh yeah, we're having a heat wave. Two days in the 90's and the weatherman says it may hit 100 tomorrow. Whew, thank goodness for air conditioning. I am not complaining, I am just grateful that I don't have to go to work in it anymore. Nothing much going on here right now, but its plenty busy for Kelly. She took her SAT's Saturday and will take her ACT next weekend. Then starting the week after she will take her finals and her regents. I signed her up for drivers ed. so watch out world. If everything goes well she will start on June 30th. Other than that, I am enjoying scrapbooking. Below are 2 new layouts I did, and did and redid and did over again. lol, but now I am happy with the results.

Kandid
Credits: Goin Dottie by EllenM and can be found at Stone Accents Studio.
E & J
Credits: Goin Dottie by EllenM and can be found at Stone Accents Studio.

No comments: