Thursday, June 5, 2008

A few more and a new face

I have a few more layouts to share. The first two are of my Granddaughter and will be added to her book that I am making for myself. The next two layouts are of my youngest Daughter and her friend Jen. Yes Jen is the new face I was talking about. Jen is my daughters best friend and I must add she has really shown herself to be a true friend. I really like the layout I made of her, I think it came out nice.


September 11, 2005
Credits: Retro Earth Day, by Ashalee Wall, available at Ashalee And Sweet


The Littlest Mechanic
Credits: Retro Earth Day, by Ashalee Wall, available at Ashalee and Sweet


Rockers
Credits: School of Rock, by Sweet Made, available at Ashalee and Sweet

Queen of Rock
Credits: School of Rock, by Sweet Made, available at Ashalee and Sweet

Well, thats it for today, I will be back soon with more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.