Monday, June 9, 2008

Hello! Anybody there?

Sometimes I wonder if I am just wasting my time writing something here. I don't think anyone (except for my Sister) ever comes to my blog and reads what I have to say. Not that I have anything interesting or exciting to write about. My life is just hum drum, except for the drama I get from my 16 year old. But actually, that is just the way I like it. I have had my share of excitement and now I just like the peace and quite. I love getting up when I want to without the rude alarm clock waking me. Then I do what I want, when I want to. Isn't life grand. I spend much too much time on the computer, but it is what I enjoy doing the most. And speaking of thing I enjoy doing, here are 2 more layouts. These were a little hard for me as I got this sports kit to work with but I didn't have any sport pictures. So I had to steal a picture from my girlfriend, it is a picture of her grandson who just turned 5. The other picture is of my Son when he was just a baby. Oh I almost forgot, my layout Kandid (seen in my last post) was choosen to be put in "todays garden tour" in The Scrapping Garden. It isn't the first time one of my layout was choosen but it is always nice to be recognized.

Baseball
Credits: Sport Mega Kit by Sweet Made

Batter up
Credits: Sport Mega Kit by Sweet Made

No comments: