Sunday, June 1, 2008

Only me!

I know I am somewhat inexperienced when it comes to the computer and may not be a computer wiz, but the weirdest things happen to me. I swear my computer has a mind of its own. Either that or it is haunted. Or maybe it is just telling me to get a new computer. Many, many thing have happened with this old computer but the lastest bout has been with this blog. I only started this blog less than one month ago and my first post went just as it should have. I was so excited, I got 15 comments (of course it was my sisters doing, but still 15 comments wow). Then I put up my second post. Of course I had to go back and see if I got any comments and of course I didn't. But I kept on coming back and I noticed that there was nothing there that said comments. So next time I saw my sister online I asked her to go and see what she could see. She said oh, you have no place to put your comments, what did you do? Well I didn't do anything. So anyway she showed me how to fix it and I did and of couse she said well you had to change your settings. (which of course I didn't). Then in my last post when I was adding the credits to my pictures, the first few went fine. Then all of a sudden it started to double space and there was nothing that I changed, nothing that I did. Then today I came here to put up another post and my counter is gone! I have no clue. Where did it go? Why me?
Anyway, I got a few more layouts to show.


Birthday party
Credits: Garden Party by CanDesigns, available at Stone Accents Studio


Garden Party
Credits: Garden Party by CanDesigns, available at Stone Accents Studio.

So that is my story and I am sticking to it. I didn't change anything!!! I had alot of fun working with this kit. Such pretty elements. Oh and I did recolor the 2 floral corners at the top of the second layout to match the papers I used.

1 comment:

patchas said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah. It only happens to you. LOL. Your LOs are gorgeous.