Sunday, June 29, 2008

No more pencils, no more books...

I remember that silly rhyme we used to sing on the last day of school and school was officially over for my youngest daughter this Thursday. Next year she will be a senior. She will be taking drivers ed this summer, so you all better watch out. lol. Can you believe that half of this year is just about over. Next Friday is the 4th of July already. This is the first time in a few years that I haven't spent it with my Sister :-( ... but hopefully she will come visit me this year. It is a big trip by car, approximately a 10 hour drive but still a lot closer than she use to be. I just love spending time with her, I sure wish she was just a little bit closer so that we could see each other more often. Anyway, enough wishing and hoping, I am just glad she is closer than she used to be. I have two more layouts to show and without further ado.... I used the June Wedding Monthly Mega Kit, a collaboration kit made by the wonderful designers of Stone Accents Studio. I dug up some wedding photos to make my layouts, although the kit is versatile enough to scrap other layouts as well. The first layout is of me when I married my first husband. Although we divorced we were able to stay friends. The second layout is of my oldest daughter on the day she married my favorite son-in-law.



No comments: