Monday, October 27, 2008

Life is good

This is the hard part. I love scrapping and I love being on creative teams but then I have to post. Posting my layouts on my blog is the hardest, because I never know what to write to nobody who reads my blog. lol. Yes isn't it ironic. I don't know what to say to nobody. I know I shouldn't care. I should just post the layouts and not say anything. But that just doesn't feel right. Oh I know that my Sister looks at my blog on occasion but she doesn't count cause she is my Sis. So anyway I put it off. Then I know I have to post this layout I finished almost a week ago. So here I am sitting in front of my computer thinking to myself, what am I going to write. What is exciting that I can say? Well nothing exciting here. I can say that its almost the end of October or that Thanksgiving is coming, but everyone who doesn't read my blog knows that already. So I sit here blank. Then I turn on some music and I sit here listening to a new song (to me) that I heard my daughter playing over and over. I really liked the song and asked my daughter to give it to me. The song is I'm Yours by Jason Mraz. Anyway I sit here, listening and I think to myself, how lucky I am. To sit here, at 2 in the afternoon, in front on my computer listening to a song I really like and feeling good. How lucky I am to be able to do what I like when I want. So nobody, I don't have anything exciting to tell you but actually thats the way I like it. Life is good! So thats my story and I'm sticking to it, lol. Here are my week old layouts. The kit I used is Old Homestyle by Stellarific Creations.





1 comment:

patchas said...

So I don't count, huh. I do come and read it, and from looking at your counter, so have 500+ other people :-) If you just inspire one other person to scrap because they just love what you do, wasn't it all worth it! Anyway, I love to read your blog, and even though we talk 100 times a day, I sometimes find out something new about you by reading your blog. So, keep it up Sis. You are good!!