Monday, November 3, 2008

Busy Week

Busy week for me that is! On Monday night my Son called and asked me to sit with the kids, as his father in law was at the emergency room. So I was at my Sons house till 2 in the morning. Then on Tuesday, I had to go to a wake. My Son-in-laws Aunt passed away. That was so sad, she was young. Then on Wednesday night, I went to dinner with my old co-workers. I had a nice dinner and a good time. There was about 12 of us there. We meet for dinner every 2 to 3 months. My first supervisor at my job and now my friend usually calls everyone. Whoever comes, comes and we always have a nice time. Then Friday was halloween. So around 3:30 I went to my grandchildrens daycare and went trick or treating with them. My oldest Granddaughter was a princess. No surprise there. She is a girly girl and just loves all the princesses. My youngest granddaughter was Dorothy from the wizard of oz. She had on the blue checkered dress with a basket with toto (the dog) in it. But what really made her costume was the braided wig she wore. She was just too cute. Then of Saturday I went to my friend Nicks house for dinner. That was an adventure in itself as I had never been to his house before. Thank goodness for my GPS. I really had a nice time. We had a very nice dinner and Nick, Linda and myself sat at the table talking about everything and anything. Nick showed me his magic tricks he does for his shows. I love seeing magic. So here I am back to Sunday, nice and quiet. Kelly just had her friend over and they played video games and I finished my second layout with Visions of Sugarplums by Sweet Made. A couple of more pages for the book I am making of my youngest daughter.




No comments: