Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Blog Party!

DigitalArts Cafe is having a blog party from December 1st through December 7th. They invited anyone who wanted to participate. So I am not a designer but I can make quickpages, so I signed up. I may even try to make a few papers. It sounds like so much fun. In fact I may even get someone (besides my Sister) to read my blog. lol. Anyway I made a couple of more layout for the book I am making for my daughter. This kit I used is DayBreak by BooLand Designs.






2 comments:

amsangel said...

I've thumbed through your log a bit and think your LO's are lovely!! If you get to where you increasingly don't know what to say, you could just post your LO's and have a juke box of your favorite songs for us to listen to while "browsing your album" (I do like to read about the pics I'm looking at - general info). I have no idea where those music boxes come from but I like running into them. THANK YOU for sharing your pages!!

amsangel said...

I had another thought because I REALLY like your LO's... have you ever seen Jacked Ur Scraps? http://jackedurscraps.blogspot.com/ She gets permission to post her LO's as QP's for other designers. Just a thought.