Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Wedding

I have a little story behind my next 2 layouts. Two weeks ago, my daughter-in-laws cousin got married. She had asked my daughter in law as well as my 2 granddaughters to be in the wedding party. My granddaughters would be the flower girls. My daughter in law was a little skeptical as my youngest granddaughter is only 3 and she just couldn't see her walking down the isle like a good little girl. She mentioned this to her cousin, but her cousin said oh she will be fine. Then they went to their first fitting. At the fitting my daughter asked her if she was going to walk down the isle like a little princess. She told her mom, no, I am going to walk like a monkey and proceeded to demonstrate how she would walk along with the monkey sounds she would make. lol. So needless to say, my daughter in law talked her cousin out of having her as a flower girl. Then to top it all off, the night of the rehearsal dinner, my daughter in law called me and said can I please bring the girls over? Because she said my little monkey girl was spitting (actually she was doing raspberries, but of course she was spraying as she did them) and my older granddaughter was trying to make her behave which of course just made matters worst and my daughter in law said they just weren't being good listeners. Anyway, the layouts are of my beautiful little princess flower girl and my beautiful little monkey girl on the day of the wedding. The kit I used is Thankful by Skrapper Digitals.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You just made up that story about her acting like a monkey!!! Just look at her. She's a perfect little angel. LOL I got a kick out of your post.

LindaD