Friday, October 10, 2008

A few more Halloween layouts

Its almost that time of year again. Time for us to buy the candy for those cute trick or treaters. It sure has changed from when I was a kid. I don't ever remember anyone putting razor blades in apples or worrying that someone may have poisoned the candy. Not that I know anyone that it has happened to, but you hear it on the news almost every year now. Sometimes I wonder if those stories are true. It is just so hard to believe. Anyway the first layout is pictures of my grandchildren that I took last year. Yep, had to go trick or treating with them just to get the pictures. The second layout is of my youngest daughter on halloween back in 1n 1996. The kit I used is Oogie Boogie Revamp by Ashalee Wall. It really has great papers and elements in it. Just perfect for my halloween pictures and I sure do have alot of them. Go ahead, click the link up there and take a look for yourself.

No comments: