Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I just can't decide

I was driving down the street last week and just happened to look out the drivers side window. I was passing clove lakes park at the time. It just so happened that at that moment I was passing a path into the park. I thought to myself that it would make a beautiful picture. So a few days later I took my daughter there to take some pictures. I have to tell you that she wasn't as enthusiastic as I was. lol. When I saw the October SAS Monthly Mega 'Gathering Leaves', I knew that these pictures would be perfect for this kit. I made one layout from it, and saved it, but then I started fooling with it and came up with the second one. Now I don't know which one I like better. So I am posting both of them and please someone tell me which one looks better. For the second layout I used pictures I took this past Saturday when I took my grandchildren to a garden center that they had made into a Halloween playground. They had those blowup things that the kids can jump in and other fun stuff for them to do. I went with my girlfriend, her grandson and her grandsons cousin. Afterwards we took them to McDonald's. They really had a good time.


No comments: