Sunday, October 19, 2008

Where does the time go?

I told you my Sister was here for a 10 day visit, but in a blink of an eye she was getting in her car to leave. It's so sad to see her go but thank goodness for the internet. It seems as I sit here at my computer that she is just on the other side of my screen. If I just want to say something to her I send an instant message and most times she is there to respond. After I finish one of my layouts, I send it to her and open mine up. So when she is looking at it I am looking at it with her. I know it sounds silly but it just makes me feel that she is here with me. So here we are the end of October already, before you know it we will be decorating our trees for Christmas. Can someone please slow down the clock? Time is moving much too fast and I am enjoying everything. I guess that is why I stay up so late at night, because I don't want to sleep my time away. Anyway, I have a couple of more layouts to show and here they are...



Avisit with Great Aunt Betty
Credits: My Winter Blu by Sweet Made

Kelly December 1991
Credits: My Winter Blu by Sweet Made


Snug Harbor
Credits: Autumn Fantasy by Sweet Made


The Road Test
Credits: Autumn Fantasy by Sweet Made


The Car
Credits: Autumn Fantasy by Sweet Made

So thats it for today, but I will be back soon.

1 comment:

patchas said...

I love reading your blog, especially when you talk about how much you miss me :-) It is amazing as I look at your layouts and remember back when I showed you mine and you said "I could never do that", and here you are. Fabulous layouts! I love your extractions. It makes the page leap out at you. It makes it come alive. What a wonderful legacy for your grandchildren. I love you sis!