Monday, October 6, 2008

My Sister is here!!!

I am so happy! My Sister is here for a 10 day visit. I haven't seen her in almost a year but truthfully it doesn't seem that long as we talk just about everyday on the computer. But now, for these next 10 days, I get to see her, kiss her and just hang with her. I really wish we lived closer together, but even if we did live closer, I don't think we could be any closer. I am blessed to have her as my Sister. I have a few more layouts to show. These aren't for the book I am currently working on as I need to go through pictures. This new book is really a big project. The pictures I am using are not digital so I have to find the ones I need and then scan them. I have hundreds of pictures and some are in albums and some are not and.... they are not in any kind of order. Oh well, I am doing the best I can. For now, this is what I have.



Kelly - Halloween 1995
Credits: Sweet Halloween by Sweet-Made


Kelly Halloween 2007
Credits: Sweet Halloween by Sweet-Made


Afternoon at the playground
Credits: Bits Of Mallorca by Lara's Digi World


Hanging with Sis
Credits: Bits of Mallorca by Lara's Digi World

No comments: