Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The very wonderful and talented Patchas

Oh you may think I am prejudice, as Patchas is my sister. But honestly she is just so talented. She just makes the prettiest layouts. I don't think I have ever seen one of her layouts that I didn't love. She has recently tried her hand at designing and she has blown me away. It looks as though she has been designing for years. This month she was the guest designer for the free monthly RAKscrap mega kit . Her portion of the kit is on page 2. I think you should check out her blog. If you look at her older post you will see she has a few kits that she has given away and if you haven't gotten them already I believe her links are still active. For my two layouts I used just her portion of the mega kit. I just loved that cluster boarder. Love you Sis, I am so proud of you.





No comments: