Sunday, June 21, 2009

Prom!!

Well Prom has come and gone. What a big deal, with shopping for the dress, then the shoes and then last minute accessories. Finally the day arrived, we had a hair appointment at 11 o'clock that morning. We went to a hair salon we had never gone to before, Christopher Michael Salon on Forest Avenue. We got a wonderful stylist, his name was Doug. He knew exactly how to do her hair and it really came out nice. After he was done with her hair, it was time for make-up. We had to wait a little bit, but that was fine as they had coffee and bagels... ummm nice. I am sorry I can't remember the girls name who did her make-up but she did a great job. Kelly looked just beautiful. Then we went to another area and she had her nails done. Now she was perfect, from head to toe. By the time we got out of there it was already after 3. When we got home it was already going on 4 and she was supposed to be at Alex's house at 5. So she quickly got dressed and called Danny to come over to take some pictures. Dan and his Mom came over and I started clicking away. I made Kelly make a grand entrance and Danny had a big smile on his face. Then my Son Danny came with the kids because he wanted to see his little Sister on her big day. After taking pictures in the back yard, front yard and in the house it was time to go. We went to Alex's house where I took a few more pictures, lol. The Limo came at 6 (some more pictures) and off they went. The Prom was held at the Vanderbilt which is right off the boardwalk in South Beach. After Prom, they went to a comedy club and then to a lounge for more music and chillin. The next day she told me all about it and told me she had a wonderful time. So these two layouts I had to make out of some of the pictures I took. The kit I used is My Summer Love by Lynn Griffin. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: