Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lots of stuff

Right now so much is going on. I am in the process of getting some work done on my house. I had new basement windows put in and some new doors put on my house. Well actually he is not finished yet, only one door is in and he still has to finish off the inside of the windows. I am also having my front and back yard worked on. I had 2 fir trees and an azalea bush in my front, but the tree have gotten too big and the inside of the azalea bush is dead. So I am getting something new for the front. In my back yard I had a pool. I took it down the summer before last so I have to do something where the pool was and also have to fix the deck and take off the part where it extended into the pool. I was also thinking about enclosing my back porch and making it an 3 season room. So like I said, I have lots going on here. Kelly fininally got her shoes for the prom so I think we are set to go for wednesday. In the meantime I have 2 new layouts to show. Just some layouts from her graduation. The kit I used is Faded Sunshine by PiggyScraps . Thanks for looking.




No comments: