Monday, June 8, 2009

Graduation

Its been a very busy week here. We had graduation mass on thursday, and graduation on friday. But we started off the week with no graduation dress. Well, actually we did have a dress, and it was a very pretty dress but it was a size too small. Oh it fit her but the inside of the dress was clingy and it did not look good on her at all. I have to tell you that it is very hard finding an all white dress, which is what was required by the school. We finally did find one but I was not all that thrilled with it. On thursday I curled her hair and truthfully I liked the way it came out. Friday was a disaster. It rained all day. We went to get her hair done at the beauty parlor, but by the time graduation came around her hair was no more curled then when I did it. The graduation itself was supposed to be outdoors, but because of the rain it was held inside the school. There were 100 in her graduation class and I was really impressed to learn that every single one of them is going to college. I was disappointed that they did not throw their graduation caps in the air when the cermony was over. I really did want to get a picture of that. But when I asked, my daughter told me that the school is too refined to do that. But thank goodness it is all over. Now we just got the prom to get through. That is next wednesday. I had never heard of a prom being held after graduation, but oh well. In my first layout below, the pictures were taken on thursday, the graduation mass, but I liked the way they came out. The kit I used is Just Another Girl Kit by Sweet Made. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: