Sunday, May 31, 2009

Afternoon at the ER

This morning my daughter in law called me to tell me that my son had gone to the emergency room. He started feeling sick Friday night and slept all day yesterday. He had fevers as high as 103. She told me that he thought he might have pneumonia as he felt the same pain in his back when he coughed that he had felt when he had pneumonia previously. She had wanted to go with him to the ER but he said he didn't want her to go and be exposed to whatever and then bring it home to the kids. So I went down to stay with him. It turned out after 5 hours, that he doesn't have pneumonia, (thank goodness) but he has to follow up with his doctor regarding his low oxygen levels. After he got home, my granddaughter came in from playing saying she didn't feel well and she now has whatever is going around. I am crossing my fingers that I don't get whatever it is. On a lighter note, I have 3 new layouts to show. Thanks for stopping by.


Florida 85
Credits: Oh La La by Ashalee Wall



Me and My Dad 1
Credits: June 2009 Mega by SAS-y Design Team

Me and my Dad 2
Credits: June 2009 Mega by SAS-y Design Team


No comments: