Monday, May 18, 2009

No more kittens, no more flu

Oh yeah, as they say, life is good if you don't weaken. My daughter went back to school on thursday and now she only has 3 days of school left. Then the next week she takes her finals and if all goes well she will graduate on June 5th. Wow.... unbelieveable!! Oh and the kittens? Well there was a girl in Kelly's school that volunteers for an animal rescue center. She took the four kittens and found homes for them all. I was so happy. In fact there was one family that took two kittens, so they have each other. So I have a happy ending to that story, lol. Other than that all is quite. I am enjoying the spring weather here and getting my back yard cleaned up little by little. I have 3 new layouts to show and I hope you enjoy them.

Poindexter
Credits: Sweet Mama by Mitsybelle of SAS
Love you more each day
Credits: Sweet Mama by Mitsybelle

Love Bug
Credits: Oh La La by Ashalee Wall


No comments: