Monday, May 4, 2009

One little kitty, two little kitty, three little kitty, four

Oh yes, four little kitties. My youngest daughter was talking a walk when she came across some abandoned kittens under a car on the service road. Since it is a very busy road she called me so we could bring them to petsmart to be adopted. It turns out that petsmart wouldn't take them and it was too late to take them to a shelter. It looked like one of the kittens was missing an eye. I just can't imagine who would do something like this. If they didn't want the kittens, why not just take them to a shelter? I still have the kittens, they have a cold now and if I brought them to the shelter they would put them to sleep. So I am nursing them back to health and trying to find homes for them. I only have one layout to show today, the kit I used is Oh La la by Ashalee Wall. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: