Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wowza, Wowza, Wowza

Am I on a roll or what. I can't believe it, I have four more layouts to show. The first two layouts (the ones on the bottom) are some pictures of my Son when he was just a little boy. I wasn't sure how they would come out as the pictures are old. He is 36 now and the camera wasn't a very good one. But after scanning them I played with them a little in photoshop to lighten them up a bit. The kit I used for those two layouts was Kids At Play by Ellen Massey of Stone Accents Studio This was a fun kit to work with and just great for little boy pictures. For the two top layouts I used some old family photos, In the top layout, the pictures were taken at my oldest daughters wedding. For these two layouts I used the kit Midnight Garden by Monika Designs also from SAS. Well thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoyed your visit.











No comments: