Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!!!

I can't believe we are in 2009 already. Boy time really does fly. Well it does for me, in fact time is flying by too quickly for my likes. I had a very nice Christmas, my oldest daughter came down and I had my family all together, even if it was only for a few days. My youngest daughters boyfriends parents invited me for Christmas eve and New Years eve. I just think that it was so nice of them. They are really nice people. I know I haven't been here for quite awhile but things just have been too hectic. College applications, visiting colleges, babysitting, Christmas shopping, wrapping, visiting with family and New Years, just to name a few. Hopefully things will quiet down a little, just the way I like it. I still have a little more to do with college preparations, like meetings with the college advisor but then it will be a sit and wait game. I just can't wait till all this is over and done with. I have been neglecting my scrapbooking but hopefully I can get back on track now. I have 2 new layouts to show, I used the November 2008 "Winter Wonderland" Mega Kit made by the very talented designers of Stone Accents Studio.





No comments: