Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back on track!!

No No, not another blog train. I just meant that I am back on track in scrapbooking. I didn't make not one layout in the month of December. I just felt so bad not fulfilling my duties as a CT member. I am so grateful that everyone was so understanding. So now I am trying to do some catch up. Not that I have to, but it only seems right. So for your viewing pleasure, I have 4 new layouts to show. For the two Christmas layouts, starring my beautiful granddaughter's I used the kit Happy Ho Ho by Mamrotka of Stone Accents Studio. For my other two layouts, starring my two beautiful daughters I used the kit For Little Girls - Sugar & Spice by mITSYBELLE also of Stone Accents Studio. So yes, I am back and hopefully can stay on track. I still am busy with my daughter's college applications. Well not exactly the applications but the requirements for her art portfolio. Every college wants something different and they are not specific on their instructions online. So I have been calling the colleges and trying to get to the right people who know the answers and let me tell you this is no easy task. I can't tell you the countless hours I have already spent on the phone. I just can't wait for all this to be over. Oh but the good news is., is that we have already received three letters of acceptance. One being her number one pick. So even though we were accepted into her number one, she just wants to be certain that it is the best choice. Well enough chit chat for now, I am off to upload these layouts. Thanks for looking.












No comments: