Saturday, January 24, 2009

Two more

Oh yes, I have 2 more layouts to share and I really liked they way they turned out. You may have noticed (or not) that I have been trying to put a little more journaling in my layouts. I love how journaling completes the layout but it slows me down a little as I never know what to write. Well we are almost at the end of January. My daughters midterms started today. She has midterms all next week. I told her that she doesn't even have 5 months left before graduation. Wow, it really is so hard to believe. Anyway, back to my layouts. For these 2 layouts, I used the January 2009 Monthly Mega "Sugar and Spice" by The SAS-y Design Team. This really is a pretty kit, with so much to work with. Thanks so much for stopping by.





1 comment:

patchas said...

I love both of these LOs. Dani is an adorable child. Great job!