Thursday, January 8, 2009

Isn't life grand?

Oh yes, as I sit here in front of my brand new HP all in one touch screen computer doing what I truely enjoy, I say Isn't life just wonderful. Sometimes I just enjoy seeing my screensaver come up and displaying my layouts, lol. I still have alot of transfering from my old computer but a little at a time. Maybe this will help me organize everything I have. I do have 2 new layouts to show. The kit I used for these layouts is Snow Princess by Cathy Cher of Stone Accents Studio. It was really a pretty kit to work with. The pictures I used were from Christmas Eve at my youngest daughters boyfriends house. I thought it was so nice that his parents invited us. They had so much delicious food and appetizers, its just making me hungry thinking about it. They not only invited me and my youngest daughter but also my older daughter and her husband. We all had a wonderful time.




No comments: