Thursday, May 8, 2008

WOW!!! and a contest

Wow, did you see all those comments I got on my first post? I just couldn't believe it. Well... I know... It was all my Sisters doing. lol. She is just so sweet, the best Sister anyone could every hope for. She is my inspiration. I could go on and on about the beautiful layouts she creates but why don't you go to her blog, Scraps of Sunshine, and see for yourself? While your there, she has a couple of freebie quickpages you can snag. If you haven't already been to her blog make sure you go to her older posts as she has more freebies.

Now on to the contest I mentioned. Go Digital Scrapbooking (GDS) is having their 5th Supreme Team contest. I think this is the 3rd time I have entered it. The first time I made it to the 2nd round and last time I wasn't picked at all. The way they work it is they give you a kit to work with, and you have one week to make a layout and post it in their supreem team gallery. The judges then decide who goes on to the next round. The kit they provided for the first round is Spring Bling by Christy Skaggs. This is my layout


Here is the link to my entry. Why don't you go take a peek and leave me a comment. Actually that is the fun of this contest. I make a layout and post it to the gallery, then I keep going back to read all the comments left for my layout. I also look at all the other layouts that have been submitted to see the different techniques used. The picture I used for my layout is of my girlfriends grandson. He just turned five. Can you see the look of determination on his face?

Well, thats it for today. I will be back!

1 comment:

patchas said...

I really like your LO, and the quote is perfect. Good luck with the competition.