Monday, May 19, 2008

Some new layouts and more news

I have a few more layouts to show. These first two layouts I made from the May Mega kit by the Stone Accents Studio designers. I don't have a link to the kit yet, but when I do I will update this post. The pictures I used were taken on Mothers day. I like the second layout better than the first but I think that is because I don't much like pictures of myself. Truthfully I never did like to have my picture taken. I always thought that any picture taken of me came out awful. But then when I look back on those pictures, I think they look great. lol, and now that I am older, I realize that these pictures, someday, will be memories for my children and their children.




For these next two layouts, I used the freebie kits Cuddly ducky and Bubble bath kit by Kristin Aagard. I got them from her blog about 2 weeks ago. Saying that, I must comment on all the wonderful, talented, generous ladies out there that just give away their beautiful kits. Thank you so much. I started making a book of my oldest granddaughter who will be 5 in July. I am making the layouts in chronological order. For these 2 layouts she is 1 1/2 years old.



Now for my news. Well, my Sister did it again. What did she do now? you ask. Well, on May 9th while we were talking over the internet, she said "did you notice on sweetmade's blog, that Ashalee and Sweet.com is having a creative team call?" I told her that no I hadn't been to Sweetmade's blog that day. She told me I should apply. Well to make a long story short, I applied and on Friday, I got an email back telling me that I was choosen. What a thrill. I can't believe it. So pretty soon you will be seeing layouts made with their kits. I can't wait.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

These are so cute! I love what you did with the blending. That bathtub photo is so funny. It totally looks like she's swimming under the water. Thanks so much for sharing these with me!