Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy Busy!

Oh yes, thats me, busy, busy. I have two new layouts to show you. I really really like the first one. The kit I used for these two layouts is Little Miss Retro by Ashalee Wall and Sweet Made. I know that all my layouts lately have been of my oldest granddaughter, but thats because I am trying to put together a book of her from the time she was born. I am up to 19 months old.


So tonight we find out who the American Idol will be. It's betweet David A. and David C. They are both great, but after last nights performance I think David A. will be the American Idol. I just love this show. I have watched it every season. Oh and my Sister has made it to the next round in the Supreem team contest at Go Digital Scrapbooking. I am just so proud of her. Well, thats it for today, see you soon.

2 comments:

patchas said...

I just LOVE these, especially the Chocolate one, and how you have her popping out of the photo. They are just adorable. Wow.

Anonymous said...

You are on a roll,
Love what you have done with your LO's