Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My first blog, my first post

Hello world! My name is Elaine and this is my first blog. Why you ask? Well its all my Sister's doing. She made me do it all. She was the one who came to visit (I don't remember how many years ago but it has to be close to 20) and pushed me to get my first computer. She is the one who held my hand while I learned to navigate within the computer and spent countless hours on the phone with me when I was afraid to push the enter button when I got an error message. She talked me into getting internet access when I thought that I didn't need it. She then intoduced me to the wonderful world of digital scrapbooking and even bought me my first scrapbooking program (fotofusion). Well, what has she done now? She talked me into joining a creative team. So now I am a Sassy girl, that is, I am now on the creative team for Stone Accent Studio. So this is the reason for my blog, that is, so I can showcase my layouts for the world to see.
I hope if you found me and actually read this far, you say hello. These are my first layouts made as a Sassy girl, I hope you like them. I used the April Mega Kit "April Showers". The kit has such beautiful papers and awesome elements, and is currently on sale so take a look for yourself.















15 comments:

patchas said...

Am I the first to visit, and the first to comment. Wow, sis, you did a great job. Your blog is very nice and the LOs are fabulous. I'm so proud of you!!

Tammy said...

Love the layouts! These are great! I'm going to have to go check out the April kit.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your blog and congrats on your recently becoming a SAS CT member (I just did too :)). ... and your first LOs as a CT member... well, they show why you were invited to joing the team, I think they are gorgeous! Best of luck to you.

lady of the thorns
(aka Rose)

Linda said...

You do great work! Congrats on the blog, and on the new CT membership!

Anonymous said...

You and your sister sound exactly like my sister and I. I did the very same thing to her and she has loved the computer and scrapbooking ever since.

Glad you are now a CT. I was one but life got in the way. I love your layouts and will continue to read your blog.

Anonymous said...

You have done a wonderful job designing your blog and I love what you did with the photos.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Elaine! I'm so proud for you!.....and a little jealous =)
You are going to have so much fun!
Keep up the great work and I'll be back to visit soon!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

So far, so good! Keep up the great work.

Evan's Eclipse said...

Welcome to our world! Your layouts are beautiful; congrats on becoming a SAS CT!

Anonymous said...

A great beginning...the very first layout on your blog will be immediately snagged (by me!)
Barbaraje

Anonymous said...

Congrats on all your firsts.....your blog, you becoming a SASsy girl and showing us your fabulous layouts.
Sheesh your sister is so pushy.....LOL......she sent me here and I am so glad she did.

Carol said...

Congrats, Elaine.
You did a great job with the layouts and your blog.

Carol

Joy said...

Hi! Welcome to the blogging world. I've only done it for a short while and am just a blogging beginner but once you have taken that first step, that's it. It's easier than you thought.
I love your layout's and congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Wow Elaine, Great posts, you are so creative.
I'm glad you Sister pushed you into this....lol
Congrats on your new blog and becoming a SAS CT member.
Diann

Lisa said...

Wow, how nice to have a sister that helped you out so much! From the looks of your layouts, you were a wonderful student!! Your layouts are beautiful and congratulations on being on the CT for SAS!!