Monday, March 30, 2009

Just scrappin

I dug up some older pictures, scanned them and scrapped. The first layout is a picture of my old co-workers. We all worked in the FAST department. That stands for fast automated securities transfer. At one time or another we all were supervisors of that department. They are a great bunch of guys. This picture was taken in 2002 after Ray had left the company and was moving to Florida. Out of all of us only Larry still works there. Sadly Ray passed away and I have lost touch with George. Nick was my lunch buddy for over 20 years and I still see him every now and then. For my second layout I have some pictures of my youngest daughter and her friend Bryan from 1997. It was a fun day of picnicking and playing in Clove Lakes Park. For these layouts I used the kit Sweet La La Land by Sweet Made. Thanks for sharing these memories with me.





No comments: