Sunday, April 5, 2009

So so sad

Last Monday I found out that my Sister-in-law passed away. It was very unexpected, she had a heart attack. She was much more that a Sister-in-law, she was my very dear friend. In the 7o's we were on a bowling team together. Every year we went Christmas shopping together and every Saturday night she came over my house. We would either go out to eat or we would order in. We would watch a movie and chat. We never ran out of things to talk about. She was my sounding board when I was upset about something and was always there to help out in a pinch. She was everyones favorite Aunt and she will be missed greatly. In these two layouts, I again have some older pictures of my youngest daughter, from 1993, when we visited with my Sister in New Mexico. The kit I used is Sentiments by Ashalee Wall.




No comments: