Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Hurt so bad

Oh yeah, I am really so out of shape. Yesterday I took my daughter to one of the colleges she was accepted into. The college was way uptown and we had to take the subway once we got into the city. The college was only three block from the subway but it was up a big hill. By the time I reached the top of the hill, my heart was really pounding and at my age, I was just hoping I wouldn't have a heart attack. The campus was humunous and the tour we had took well over an hour. To tell the truth I couldn't keep up with the group. lol. Well needless to say, I don't know how I even made it home. My feet hurt so bad and today not only does my feet hurt but everything from the knees up to my neck are killing me, especially my thighs. But on a lighter note, I have some new layouts to show. The first two are of my bf's new granddaughter, she was born on February 26th.


Alexis 2
Credits: Old time Lovers by Laitha


Alexis 1
Credits: Old Time Lovers by Laitha




My Beautiful Balloon
Credits: Around The World In 80 Days by Mamrotka


Live Your Dream
Credits: Around the World In 80 Days by Mamrotka


No comments: