Tuesday, September 2, 2008

This old grey mare, she ain't what she used to be

Last week the grandkids daycare was closed so they came to my house. I wanted to show them a good time so I decide to take them to Keansburg Amusement Park on Tuesday. We got there about 11 am and they went on all the rides and had some lunch. Then about 4 pm we went across the street to the water park. The water park closed at 6 so we went back to the rides. We stayed until about 10 pm and even then they really didn't want to leave. But after about 10 minutes into our drive home they were both asleep in the back seat. I really enjoyed myself seeing them having so much fun but let me tell you I was so sore for days afterwards. As always I took my pictures which you can see in the layouts below. Kelly came with us and she went on some of the bigger rides with my older granddaughter. She also took her on the big water slides while I stayed with the little one on the toddler side. The kit I used for these layouts is The August 'Summer Daze' Mega Kit by the wonderful designers of Stone Accents Studio. There are so many great elements and beautiful papers in this kit that are just perfect for those summer photo's.


1 comment:

patchas said...

I love reading your posts and the heading on this one is hilarious - and "ain't that the truth!"