Saturday, September 13, 2008

Another Contest

Oh yeah.... I signed up for the Supreme Team Contest again. This is the 4th time I am participating. The first time I tried, I made it to the 2nd round, but the 2nd and 3rd time I didn't make it out of the 1st round. This time I am in the 2nd round right now. I will post the 2 layouts I made for the contest so you can see them. I join this contest, not because I think I will win but because it really is fun (not to mention that I get a really pretty kit for free) I really enjoy going back to my layout after I post it, to see how many people have viewed it and to read the nice comments. I also have 2 other layouts to show you. Other than that, on Tuesday Sept. 2nd it was my granddaughters first day of school. I got up early so I could go and witness this special event. Of course I brought my camera and got a few pictures. I could tell by the look on her face that she was scared. Then the next day, it was Kelly's first day of school. Actually her first day of being a senior in high school. I got up early that day also to drive her to school. I have always taken her to school on her first day. So my baby will be graduating from high school. It is so hard to believe. I finnally finished my granddaughters scrapbook and have started one for Kelly. You will see them in tonights layouts. Speaking of layouts, here they are....


Supreme Team VI - This was my first layout for the contest.
Credits: Moms Garden by Helen Ehrenhofer


Kelly Born
Credits: Forget Me Not by Sweet Made



Kelly & Me
Credits: Forget Me Not by Sweet-Made



Last Page - This is my 2nd layout for the contest
Credits: Tropicaliente by Maria Designs

No comments: