Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kindergarten Jitters

In my last post I mentioned that on September 2nd my granddaughter had her first day of school. It really is amazing how time flies. I can't believe that she is 5 years old already. I just recently finished making a scrapbook of her from the time she was born up to just a little after her third birthday. I already ordered it and should be recieving it any day now. I have pictures of her every month of her life. Anyway, back to her first day of kindergarten. Kelly and I got up early to share this experience with her. I was a little surprised to see that she was nervous. She didn't cry or anything but I could just see that she was scared by the look on her face. But she put on a brave front and walked with her Mommy and Daddy into the school. I did get a few pictures and I made this layout with one of the pictures I really liked. The kit I used is Sunshine by Ashalee Wall. I really like the way this layout came out as it shows what scrapbooking is all about. That is, capturing moments and making memories to look back on.



No comments: