Sunday, August 24, 2008

Summer almost over?

Wow can you believe it? Next weekend is Labor Day weekend, the unofficial end of summer. Its the last weekend of August. Then school starts that week. My oldest granddaughter will be starting kindergarten and my youngest daughter will be going into her senior year of high school. Oh how time goes by so quickly. Thats why its so important to take pictures. So you can capture moments and I just love digital camera's. It allows me to take picture after picture and I am sure to get at least one good one. lol. I am so glad that my granddaughter starts on the 2nd and my daughter on the 3rd. Since my daughter started school I have always taken her on the first day but I also wanted to be there when my granddaughter started on her first day. Now I can do both. So I have 2 new layouts to show. I know that the disney one is very busy but I just wanted to get all the characters she saw (well I didn't get them all). My favorite in this picture is grumpy. I was so lucky my daughter got that shot. The kit I used is Giving Love by Ashalee Wall.


Blocks

Disney


Well thats all folks! lol





No comments: