Monday, August 31, 2009

A new scrap

When I saw this picture of my granddaughter I just had to scrap it. It so reminds me of many years ago when her father was a little boy. I was talking on the phone and my son was in the kitchen with me. I had my back to him as I was trying to hear what was being said to me. My son started saying mom look. You know how kids are, they always have something to show or say to you when you are on the phone. When I didn't respond to my son, he kept saying mom look. So finally I turned to look and there he was, with a pair of lock pliers hanging from his lip and looking as proud as he could be. lol. So when I saw this picture, it brought back this memory and I thought to myself, like father, like daughter. lol. Anyway the kit I used is Juicy Fruit by Sweet Made. Thanks for stopping by.


No comments: