Saturday, August 1, 2009

New Adventures

Well here we are the beginning of August. At the end of the month my youngest will be off to college. She is going to board, so it is a new adventure for her. But it will also be a new adventure for me also as I have never lived alone in my entire life. Also for my entire adult life I have had children to take care of. Its not like my responsibility has ended but it sure will be different. I know its been awhile since I have been here to post new layouts but I really have been busy with a lot of different things. But also I just haven't been motivated to scrap. I don't know if its because I need new pictures or what it is. But I do have 2 new layouts to show. I am using my older pictures that I recently scanned. For these 2 layouts I used the kit A New Beginning (how appropriate for whats happening in my life) by Cathy C of Stone Accents Studio.





No comments: