Sunday, July 13, 2008

Those Hazy, Lazy, Crazy days of summer

Yep, summer is here, the days are hazy and I am lazy. LOL and if the truth be known I am crazy during every season of the year. No, all kidding aside, I really have been lazy. I have some layouts that I finished over a week ago and I haven't uploaded them yet. The first 3 layouts are for the July SAS-Y Color Challenge. You really only have to do one layout for the challenge, but because I am making these for an album, I usually do two. But then after I made the first one, I changed it. Then I really didn't know which one to choose, as I like both of them. So I am putting both of them up (same picture) and you tell me which one you like. I am leaning towards the one with the green grass. The beautiful kit I used is Artisan Garden by BooLand Design and you know what? It's free! You should really check out this challenge because the posting bonus kit is awesome. Well, its made by Boo, what do you expect. Everything she does is gorgeous. The third layout I made with this kit I named Not Happy, as that was my granddaughters not happy face and even though the pictures don't show how beautiful she was at 2 they are the pictures that memories are made of.






No comments: