Thursday, July 24, 2008

Lots of Layouts to show.

I can't believe that I have 10 layouts to show. This is the part of being on a creative team that I don't like. That is, uploading my layouts. As I said in a previous post, I am just lazy. I just love getting all these beautiful kits. Some of them may have a specific theme but because most of them have so many different papers and elements you can use the kit any way you want. So as usual, nothing exciting going on. Mostly just the usual drama with having a 16 almost 17 year old daughter. I just hate being a nag with her. Always pushing her, looking over her shoulder and nagging, nagging, nagging. I tell you, its no fun being a mother of a teenager. I know that I have been pretty lucky with her. She is a good kid. The biggest problem is that she is soooo lazy. Oh you must be saying the nut doesn't fall far from the tree. lol. Oh I admitt, I am lazy but I make sure I do the things I have to do. Then I do the things I want to do. So other than that, we celebrated my oldest granddaughters 5th birthday. She is the one I have making this book about. I can't believe that she is 5 already. She will be starting Kindergarten this fall. I am going to try to be there on her first day so I can get some pictures. lol. I have more pictures of her then her parents do. OK, time for show and tell.


Carolyn's party
Credits: Sweet On You, a collaboration kit by Ashalee Wall & Sweet-Made and can be found at the Ashalee and Sweet Boutique.
70
Credits: Sweet On You, a collaboration kit by Ashalee Wall & Sweet-Made and can be found at the Ashalee and Sweet Boutique.

Grandma's Goodies
Credits: Lorien by Mamrotka and can be found at the Stone Accents Studio Boutique.
I Love Aunt Kelly
Credits: Lorien by Manrotka and can be found at the Stone Accents Studio Boutique.
Pretty Blue Eyes
Credits: Days Gone By, by Toy Box Designs and can be found at the Stone Accents Studio Boutique.

Princess
Credits: Days Gone By, by Toy Box Designs and can be found at the Stone Accents Studio Boutique.

I'll do it myself
Credits: Empower by Ashalee Wall and can be found at the Ashalee and Sweet Boutique.

Its a girl thing
Credits: Empower by Ashalee Wall and can be found at the Ashalee and Sweet Boutique.

Jamsey's 3rd Bday party
Credits: July 2008 SAS-y Monthly Kit Water World by The SAS-y Designer Team and can be found at the Stone Accents Studio Boutique.


The Birthday Kiss
Credits: July 2008 SAS-y Monthly Kit Water World by The SAS-y Designer Team and can be found at the Stone Accents Studio Boutique.

I would also like to mention that two of the kits shown above, Lorien and Days Gone By are free with any purchase of $10.00.

No comments: