Thursday, July 31, 2008

Learners Permit

On Tuesday Kelly took her written test for her learners permit and she passed. Its just so hard to believe, where has the time gone? She will be turning 17 within the next two months. Anyway, after leaving the DMV with learning permit in hand we went to the bank and opened a high school account for her. We got the papers she will need for direct deposit and they said she would get a debit card within 2 weeks. Well, I can't tell you how excited she is, that she is going to get a debit card. Later on that evening I said to her, "hey Kell you got your learners permit" and she said yes and a debit card! So I can't tell what she is more excited about...lol. So, do you believe that summer is half over already. It's almost August. Just one month and its back to school. Other than that, same ole, same ole, nothing exciting going on here, but I do have two more layouts to show. The kit I used for these layouts is My Summer Wedding by Sweet-Made. It really is a beautiful kit and can be used to to make any kind of layout. I am really please with the one titled pretty in pink. See for yourself...

Pretty In Pink

Girly girl

Thats it for today, talk to you soon.

No comments: