Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back to school

I took Kelly back to school on Sunday to start her second semester of college. She was anxious about all her new classes but after going to classes yesterday she called me to tell me she really enjoyed them. I will have to wait and see what she says about the rest of them. Her schedule is quite different from last semester as she has a few evening classes. But on the two days she has evening classes she doesn't start until 11. I have 2 new layouts to show. I had finished them 2 weeks ago but have been putting off posting them. It just seems that there is not enough time in a day. The kit I used is Into The Wide Blue Yonder by Ambowife Designs. The pictures are of my son. I have been scanning my old pictures and using them to scrap. So that's it for now, thanks for stopping by.



No comments: