Friday, January 15, 2010

Heat Wave

Lol, well not exactly a heat wave but it is 47 degree's here today. It's a nice break from the cold weather we have been having recently. Winter has never been my most favorite season of the year, but since I have gotten older, I really hate the cold weather. I am just so grateful that I don't have to go out in it everyday any more. I still remember going to work in zero degree weather. Getting off the ferry and having to walk 2 blocks to my job. By the time I crossed the street, I would be hurting from the cold. I would duck into the first building and walk thru their lobby just to get warmed up. Even though I had a scarf wrapped around my face (up to my eyes) and a hat pulled down covering my eyebrows, it still hurt. Believe me, I was a sight to see, lol. Thank goodness those days are behind me. Now I stay in my nice toasty house and if I have to go out I start my car from inside my house and wait for it to warm up. Anyway, My son got a new camera for Christmas, so I went to his house and took all the nice pictures of my granddaughters that he had taken on his recent trip to Pennsylvania. These pictures were perfect for the new kit I got, January 2010 Mega - Snow Games by The SAS-y Design Team. Well, thanks for stopping by and taking a look.




No comments: