Saturday, December 12, 2009

Fa la la la la

Oh yes tis the season... Is everyone in the Christmas spirit? This is my favorite time of the year. I just love driving around and looking at all the Christmas decorations. Especially at night seeing all the houses lit up. I remember when my kids were young I used to always drive around looking at the lights and there were always a few houses that were spectacular. I remember one in particular that we would have to get out of the car and walk around their house to see all that there was to see. There was always so many people there doing the same thing that we would either have to wait for a parking space or park a block or so away. The house was so lit up that you could see it from blocks away. OMG I can't imagine what their electric bill must of been. But it was beautiful. Christmas is less than 2 weeks away and I still have so much shopping to do. My daughter will be coming down to celebrate with us so it will be great that we will have the whole family together.
There are so many designers out there giving away their beautiful Christmas kits. I know of at least 5 Christmas blog trains. In fact SAS has a Christmas Carol blog hop. It is just so nice of them to do this. I have 2 Christmas layouts to show you today. They are from Christmas's long ago. The pictures are of my older children when they were young. The kit I used for them is the SAS December 2009 Mega: Vintage Christmas by the SAS'y Design Team. Wow what a wonderful Christmas kit. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: