Monday, November 30, 2009

How was your Thanksgiving?

I had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Kelly and I went upstate to enjoy thanksgiving with my Daughter and her Husband. I only wish my Son and his family could of joined us, but my oldest granddaughter is deathly afraid of dogs and my daughter has 2 labs. But regardless, I did have a great time. The food was delicious and my daughter treated me like a queen. Her house is beautiful and the scenery is breathtaking. I have a few layouts to show, the first two are recent pictures and the kit I used is Autumn Dream by Lara's Digi World. The last layout you see is of my oldest daughter, taken in the early 80's. I finally got to scan some of my older pictures but I am so sorry I never dated them. The kit I used is Sweet Dream by Sweet Made. I am still working on a few more layouts and hope to have them up soon. Thanks for stopping by.









No comments: