Friday, October 30, 2009

Tomorrow is Halloween

Do you believe it? Halloween is tomorrow. Can you remember your days as a child? Trick or treating? I can! I can remember going from door to door, trick or treating and then going home to check out all the goodies. Oh what fun it was. Now it's my grandchildren doing the trick or treating and I am taking pictures. lol. We always made our own costumes, dressing up in old or baggy clothes, now I don't remember the last time I have seen a costume that is not store bought. I don't think they even made costumes for Halloween back then. Oh well, I am ready for the little trick or treater's to ring my bell. I have a bag full of candy which I know is way too much candy for the traffic I get here. My youngest daughter (she is 18 now) will be dressing up. She is going to go to the Halloween parade in the village. So for your treat today I have 2 new layouts to show. lol. They are Christmas layouts from years gone by. One layout has pictures from almost 37 years ago.... Wow!!! The kit I used is Christmas Story 1 by Sweet Made. I really like all the different elements in this kit and as you can see in my second layout, I really had fun with them. Thanks for stopping by.




No comments: