Monday, October 5, 2009

I can't wait for Monday morning

I know that sounds so weird, who can't wait for Monday. Well, Saturday night I woke up at 5:30 in the morning with an excruciating tooth ache. I didn't know what to do with myself. It was throbbing and it felt like I was hit with a bat right beside my ear. Actually my tooth started bothering me on Friday. But my dentist is closed on Friday. The pain was bearable so I figured I could make it until Monday. Anyway, I was finally able to fall back asleep and when I woke it was sore but with the help of advil I have been able to stand it. Kelly didn't come home this weekend as she said she had tons of homework. But then today she called to tell me she was sick to her stomach and that she woke in the middle of the night to throw up in her dorm room. So it was a bad weekend for both of us. But I will get up tomorrow morning and call the dentist first thing and hope that he will be able to see me. I have 2 new layouts to show today. I really like the way the one with my grandkids turned out. The kit I used is Autumn Celebration by Scrapbrat. Thanks for stopping by.