Sunday, February 1, 2009

Groundhog day tomorrow

Can you believe it's February already? Well tomorrow is groundhog day. Folklore says that if a groundhog emerges from his burrow and fails to see his shadow, winter will soon end. On the other hand, if it is sunny and he sees his shadow, there will be six more weeks of winter. Here in Staten Island we have our famous groundhog Chuck, and tomorrow we will have our Mayor, City Council Speaker, Congressman and other bigwigs here at the Staten Island Zoo for the extravaganza. Doors open at 7 and the cermony begins at 7:30. I will be turning over in my bed at that time, lol. But I am hoping that he doesn't see his shadow and we have an early spring. So I have 2 more layouts to show. For this first layout, that's me when I was only 8. The second layout is of my youngest daughter and oldest granddaughter. The kit I used is Hung Up On Love by Sweet Made. The papers in this kit is just so pretty. Well, happy February everyone! See ya soon.





No comments: